Truck Driving Jobs at Werner Enterprises
As one of the five largest truckload carriers in the United States, Werner offers high-paying professional truck driving jobs, including: dedicated, one-way truckload, intermodal, temperature-controlled, expedited, logistics, cross-border and more.
Truck Driving Jobs That Keep America Moving
To keep America moving every day, we pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. Whether you’re seeking financial independence, want to be your own boss, or simply love traveling the open road, Werner has a professional truck driving opportunity for you.
With a fleet of more than 8,500 trucks and 23,000 trailers, we are dedicated to keeping America moving, while offering our drivers competitive pay and benefits, plus regular home time.
We offer competitive pay packages and an array of insurance, retirement plans, and health programs. As a Werner driver, you’ll also benefit from the industry’s newest truck and trailer fleets, equipped with the latest safety technology.
We also provide you with immense potential for professional growth through our industry-leading apprentice program and performance-based career–track programs.
Join our team today!
Find a Professional Truck Driving Job That Fits Your Needs
By working with us, you will gain access to a wide variety of accounts that serve locally, regionally or nationwide. At Werner, you are the captain of your own ship, meaning you will have control over your career and lifestyle. Werner offers extensive support to always adjust to your changing life situations. We offer options so you can create your own career path.
Professional Team Trucking Jobs
Team driving is a great opportunity for drivers to work with a teammate to complete all truck driving-related tasks. This typically allows drivers to make more money because they have the capacity to take on more work.
Dedicated Account Trucking Jobs
If you prefer to work for just one or a handful of employers, you may want to work with our dedicated accounts. Our dedicated accounts haul freight for a specific or dedicated customer.
Temperature-Controlled Trucking Jobs
Our temperature-controlled trailers can be used for a wide variety of over-the-road (OTR) hauls, including regional, expedited, dedicated, long-haul, LTL, intermodal and international.
One-Way Truckload Jobs
Those who take on one-way truckload jobs essentially transport freight from one location to another. Our one-way truckload accounts allow you to transport a variety of commodities for a diverse customer base.
Intermodal Professional Trucking Jobs
If you are looking for professional truck driving jobs that allow you to spend more time at home, intermodal jobs are an excellent option. Premier intermodal routes are highly sought-after and offer flexibility and opportunities for more home time than other jobs.
Canadian Cross-Border Trucking Jobs
More than 20 years of cross-border experience shipping freight across Canada.
Flatbed Professional Trucking Jobs
We have a growing fleet of flatbed trucks and trailers that equip our drivers for success using chains, binders, straps and a full set of tarps to properly secure products for delivery.
The Werner Difference
- More than half of our Professional Truck Drivers make over $75,000 and our top 25% make over $85,000
- Team Truck Drivers earn between $73k and $80k+ per driver
- Guaranteed weekly pay of $1,000-$2,000 depending on the account
- Sign on weekly pay available depending on the account
- Over 250 home-time and pay packages are available.
- $150 per day orientation pay
- Rider and pet-friendly
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability
- Industry-leading 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- HSA and health programs
- Paid tolls and fuel cards
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career Currency Program-Earn college or graduate credit (family eligible)
Technology & Equipment
- Werner’s leading-edge telematics device, EDGE Connect
- Collision mitigation technology
- Truck navigation system
- 100% trailer tracking
- Average truck age is 2 years
- 24hr maintenance assistance
- Werner Driver portal and app, Drive Werner Pro
- Opportunities for career growth as a professional driver, becoming a Leader or team driver
- Pay starts day one
- Industry-leading apprenticeship program
- Performance-based Career Track program
- Defensive driving training
- Simulation training program
- Computer-based training
If you are interested in learning more about driving for Werner, we have an FAQ page that will likely address most of your questions. For more information, visit the Driver FAQ page.
Pre-Qualify for Professional Trucking Jobs Today
If you are interested in becoming a professional truck driver, Werner Enterprises is here to get you started. Fill out this application to apply today!
Average Is For Other People
To keep America moving every day, we pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. If you believe average is for other people and are ready to start your career with Werner, fill out our application or feel free to contact us to learn more.
- Driver Recruiting - 1.800.346.2818
- Team Matching 1.800-848-2187
- Driver Career Center 1.800-721-1025
- Driver Safety Line - 1.800.331.0361
- Driver Payroll - 1.800.227.6849
- Driver Permits - 1.800.228.2137 ext. 6677
Have questions about CSA regulations, splitting breaks, or something else?
Have a Question?
We’re here to answer.