Truck Driving Jobs at Werner Enterprises
As one of the five largest truckload carriers in the United States, Werner offers high-paying professional truck driving jobs, including: dedicated, one-way truckload, intermodal, temperature-controlled, expedited, logistics, cross-border and more.
The Werner Difference
- More than half of our Professional Truck Drivers make over $75,000 and our top 25% make over $85,000
- Team Truck Drivers earn between $73k and $80k+ per driver
- Guaranteed weekly pay of $1,000-$2,000 depending on the account
- Sign on weekly pay available depending on the account
- Over 250 home-time and pay packages are available.
- $150 per day orientation pay
- Rider and pet-friendly
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability
- Industry-leading 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- HSA and health programs
- Paid tolls and fuel cards
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career Currency Program-Earn college or graduate credit (family eligible)
Technology & Equipment
- Werner’s leading-edge telematics device, EDGE Connect
- Collision mitigation technology
- Truck navigation system
- 100% trailer tracking
- Average truck age is 2 years
- 24hr maintenance assistance
- Werner Driver portal and app, Drive Werner Pro
- Opportunities for career growth as a professional driver, becoming a Leader or team driver
- Pay starts day one
- Industry-leading apprenticeship program
- Performance-based Career Track program
- Defensive driving training
- Simulation training program
- Computer-based training
If you are interested in learning more about driving for Werner, we have an FAQ page that will likely address most of your questions. For more information, visit the Driver FAQ page.
Pre-Qualify for Professional Trucking Jobs Today
If you are interested in becoming a professional truck driver, Werner Enterprises is here to get you started. Fill out this application to apply today!
Average Is For Other People
To keep America moving every day, we pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. If you believe average is for other people and are ready to start your career with Werner, fill out our application or feel free to contact us to learn more.
- Driver Recruiting - 1.800.346.2818
- Team Matching 1.800-848-2187
- Driver Career Center 1.800-721-1025
- Driver Safety Line - 1.800.331.0361
- Driver Payroll - 1.800.227.6849
- Driver Permits - 1.800.228.2137 ext. 6677
Have questions about CSA regulations, splitting breaks, or something else?
Have a Question?
We’re here to answer.