Read more information about how Diversity and Inclusion at Werner practices are helping our talented professional drivers and associates from all walks of life excel in office and fleet maintenance positions at Werner. If you are looking to return to the workforce or are considering a career change, read more about our OnRampProgram which helps experienced professionals relaunch their careers.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Drive Us
At Werner Enterprises, we support and encourage constructive workforce feedback about our perspectives from the associates, customers and suppliers we serve. We recognize that a diverse workforce contributes to our innovative practices while connecting our company to the many communities we serve.
We’re committed to embracing the values of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in the workplace while maintaining an inclusive culture that empowers all associates to contribute to the progressive growth of our innovative company.
Our Core Values guide the framework of our strategies, decisions and behavior within our company’s innovative culture. Integrity is the principal foundation of our practices while we’re achieving a steadfast workforce commitment to honesty and accountability. Safety and service form our values of what our company stands for while we deliver an exceptional service experience, and we’ve adopted the approach that nothing is worth getting hurt or harming others.
Our service framework is built on the pillars of: Inclusion, Community, Innovation and Leadership.
- Inclusion: Respecting people for who they are and valuing the benefits of having a diverse workforce.
- Community: Giving our time and workforce talent while strengthening the many communities we serve.
- Innovation: Cultivating innovative ideas from a diverse workforce and creating actionable plans for success.
- Leadership: Empowering our workforce to become the best while upholding our Purpose Statement of delivering world-class supply chain solutions to the global marketplace responsibly and safely while exceeding the expectations of our customers, shareholders, and associates.
Werner Enterprises is one of the nation’s top five truckload carriers, with more than 14,000 associates nationwide. Explore our opportunities and discover a career path for you.
Truck Driver Opportunities
Office, Sales & Management
Innovation & Technology
Internships and Opportunities for Graduates
Werner is proud to offer a variety of positions for current students and all graduates across our various departments. Werner also offers Internship Program opportunities across our departments, fostering development and growth.
Office and Werner Maintenance Benefits
Werner knows that in the balance of work and home life, benefits are an important factor in overall employee satisfaction. Which is why we offer a variety of healthcare benefits and voluntary benefits designed to keep our associates healthy and happy.
- Three Health Insurance Options
- Two Dental and Vision Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Hybrid Work Locations*
- Scheduling Flexibility*
- Smart Casual Attire*
- ID Theft (Optional, employee-paid)
- Legal Assistance (Optional, employee-paid)
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Fitness and
- Company Store
Above all, your career matters at Werner where all associates help Keep America Moving every day.
All Office, Sales, and Fleet Management positions are eligible for our Service Awards.
*Applicants are encouraged to check with a recruiter because the availability of Smart Casual, flexible schedules and hybrid work locations are based on departmental needs.
Have a Question?
We’re here to answer.