Truck Drivers at Werner
Call us at 1-800-346-2818 today or click the Apply Now button to get started!
Truck Driver Pay Packages
- More than half our professional drivers make over $75,000 and our top 25% make over $85,000
- Team drivers earn between $72k and $81k+ per driver
- Guaranteed weekly pay of $1,000-$2,000 depending on the account
- Sign on weekly pay available depending on the account
- Over 250 home-time and pay packages are available
We Keep America Moving
Professional truck drivers are the backbone of Werner and our nation. And thanks to our supply chain solutions and diverse operations, our professional drivers have the road of opportunity ahead.
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran with a knack for hauling refrigerated freight or new to the profession unsure of where to start, we have truck driving jobs and training available to fit everyone. Our Career Center Team will find the best possible solution to fit your financial and home time needs.
Team Truck Driving
Truck Driving Jobs
Jobs for Veterans
Owner Operator Jobs
“My favorite part of being a professional truck driver is that every single day is different, and that when I look out the window, my views are ever-changing.”
“I feel like more than a truck driver, I feel like a businessman. At the same time, you can be your own boss, as well as contribute and work alongside the greatest company.”
“I always wanted to drive a big truck, and to me America itself is a pretty amazing country coming from a little country far away, and I wanted to travel the country.”
Average is for Other People
To keep America moving every day, we pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. If you believe average is for other people and are ready to start your career with Werner, fill out our application or feel free to contact us to learn more.
- Driver Recruiting - 1.800.346.2818
- Team Matching 1.800-848-2187
- Driver Career Center 1.800-721-1025
- Driver Safety Line - 1.800.331.0361
- Driver Payroll - 1.800.227.6849
- Driver Permits - 1.800.228.2137 ext. 6677
Have questions about CSA regulations, splitting breaks, or something else?
Have a Question?
We’re here to answer.