More than 20 years of experience shipping freight across Canada and Mexico.
Transports more cross-border freight to and from Mexico than any other carrier, resulting in nearly $400M in annual revenue
Recent terminal expansion and cross-dock presence in Laredo, TX, the largest US border port
Partners with Union Pacific to provide effective intermodal solutions that access all major markets in North America
Cross Border Freight
The Werner Difference
- For shippers, cross-docking can speed freight to U.S. destinations, and that’s a primary reason transloading is a growing part of the cross-border freight business.
- El Paso and Laredo, TX terminals are cross-dock facilities, where transload occurs within Werner terminals
Alliance Carrier Network
- Strong alliance carrier network in Canada and Mexico, allowing for multiple solutions and options to move freight.
- Cross-border team is highly respected and trusted as an industry leader.
- Bilingual customer service and sales staff
- Local expertise throughout Mexico and Canada.
Get a Freight Quote
From design to implementation, Werner delivers complete freight management programs customized to meet your unique business needs. To receive a no-obligation rate quote from our transportation professionals, click the button below to fill out our simple information form.
Have a question?
We’re here to answer.