We Keep America Moving
To keep America moving every day, we pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. Whether you’re seeking financial independence, being your own boss or simply traveling the open road. Werner has a professional driving opportunity for you.
With a fleet of more than 8,000 trucks and 24,000 trailers, we are dedicated to keeping America moving, while offering our drivers competitive pay and benefits, plus regular home time. Join our team today.
The Werner Advantage
- Industry-leading miles
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Potential sign-on bonus
- Average first year compensation:
- Solos: $50-$70K
- Leaders: $60-$100K
- Teams/Split: $120-$150K
- Rider and pet-friendly
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability
- Industry-leading 401(k) retirement plan
- HSA and health programs
- Paid tolls and fuel cards
- Tuition reimbursement
Technology & Equipment
- Leading edge telematics device
- Collision mitigation technology
- Truck navigation system
- 100% trailer tracking
- Average truck age is 2 years
- 24hr maintenance assistance
- Driver portal and app
- Opportunities for career growth as a professional driver, including leaders and teams
- Pay starts day one
- Industry-leading apprenticeship program
- Performance-based career track program
- Defensive driving training
- Simulation training program
- Computer-based training
Average is for Other People
To keep America moving every day, we pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. If you believe average is for other people and are ready to start your career with Werner, fill out our application or feel free to contact us to learn more.
- Driver Recruiting – 1.800.346.2818
- Driver Safety Line – 1.800.331.0361
- Driver Payroll – 1.800.227.6849
- Driver Permits – 1.800.228.2137 ext. 6677
Have questions about CSA regulations, splitting breaks, or something else?
Have a Question?
We’re here to answer.