Carrier Opportunities with Werner Final Mile
Werner Enterprises wants to ensure professional final mile white-glove delivery service in every zip code. We are always interested in forging relationships with quality-inclined local service providers. Our goal is to work with professional operators who understand your unique service area. If you meet the basic requirements mentioned above and want more detailed information about the program, please contact us at [email protected].
Local Service Provider Opportunities
Local market service areas within the lower 48 states
Carrier Program Description
- Straight truck with liftgate
- Two-person crew delivery
- Residential or commercial deliveries
- Threshold and white-glove deliveries
- Returns and Exchanges
- Cross-dock facility
- Straight trucks with lift gates
- Residential and commercial white glove deliveries.
Basic Program Eligibility Requirements
1. Do you have your own DOT #?
2. What is your current standing with the FMCSA? Satisfactory, Conditional, Unsatisfactory?
3. Do you currently have a warehouse with a loading dock? If so, how many square feet is the warehouse?
4. Do you have Insurance
- General Liability $1M
- Auto $1M
- Cargo $100K
- Warehouseman’s $10K
- Workers Comp (state minimum standard)
- Umbrella insurance (how much?)
5. Do you currently perform these services for other larger companies? If so name some examples?
6. What cities do you have warehouses located?
Let’s Get Started!
Contact Werner for Final Mile, Last Mile, and White-GloveDelivery Solutions.