Exceptional team capacity and customer service, ideal for time-definite expedited freight shipments.
Provides a total team capacity of more than 1,000, delivering best-in-class service for those with team transit needs
Operating area reaches all of North America, via solutions such as transcontinental, engineered solutions with designated OD pairings, terminal-to-terminal and lane-based
Ideal for Small Parcel Packages, LTL Purchase Transportation, OEM Manufacturing, Freight Forwarders, Retail and Pharmaceutical/Technology
The Werner Difference
- Exceptional customer service, including a Service Assurance Team and Specialized Load Planners, all empowered with the confidence of management to make informed decisions to assist and benefit customers.
- Experienced employees with an average tenure of 15+ years ensures a knowledgeable associate is supporting each account.
- Excellent reputation for time-definite shipments and on-time delivery, proven by a 99%+ on-time record.
Equipment and Security
- Offers heavy hauling solutions with varying equipment configurations.
- 24/7 monitoring, equipping both associates and customers with the information they need to manage shipments.
- Network of 13 fully-secured C-TPAT certified terminals within the domestic U.S.
- One of the newest fleets in the industry, boasting an average truck age of 2 years.
Production and Operations
- Maximum utility of assets per customers’ operational supply chain needs
- Specialized operations, offering Just In Time services with an on-time network service of 99%+.
Get a Freight Quote
From design to implementation, Werner delivers complete freight management programs customized to meet your unique business needs. To receive a no-obligation rate quote from our transportation professionals, click the button below to fill out our simple information form.
Have a question?
We’re here to answer.