We’ve taken some inspiration from Spotify and looked back at 2022 to create our own #WernerWrapped.
Check out our 2022 highlights.
Werner Wrapped is here.
In November we announced that we signed a definitive agreement and closed on the acquisition of 100% of the stock of Reed Transport Services, Inc. and RTS-TMS, Inc., doing business as ReedTMS Logistics (“ReedTMS”).
ReedTMS, founded in 1996 and based in Tampa, Florida, is a leading asset-light logistics provider and truckload carrier that offers a comprehensive suite of freight brokerage and truckload solutions to a diverse customer base.
In October we announced that we signed a definitive agreement and closed on the acquisition of FAB9, Inc., doing business as Baylor Trucking, Inc. (“Baylor”). Founded in 1946, Baylor is an award-winning and premier truckload carrier that operates 200 trucks and 980 trailers in the east central and south central U.S., with their network of two terminals.
Blue For Good
In 2022 the Blue Brigade Raised $245K+ for United Way 💙
Safety in Numbers
In 2022 our drivers travelled more than 160 million accident-free miles. That’s more than 6,500 trips around the globe!
(Not) Too Cool for School
5 Roadmaster driver schools opened in [locations].
Top of the Class
Werner Received 15 (❗️) Awards in 2022
- Heavy Duty Trucking Emerging Leaders – Rita Runge
- Food Logistics Rockstar of the Supply Chain – Patrick Inman
- 50/50 Women on Boards™ 3+ Company with Three or More Women Directors
- Dollar General Dedicated Partner of the Year
- Dollar General Fresh Operation of the Year
- Dollar General Traditional Site of the Year
- Inbound Logistics 2022 Green Supply Chain Partner
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive Top Supply Chain Projects Award
- Inbound Logistics Top 10 3PL Provider
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive 2022 Women in Supply Chain – Carolyn Barker
- Military Friendly® No. 1 Top 10 Military Friendly Spouse Employer
- Military Friendly® No. 4 Top 10 Military Friendly Employer List
- Women in Trucking Association Top Companies for Women to Work for in Transportation
- Food Chain Digest Top Food Chain Provider
- Heavy Duty Trucking Top Green Fleet
One in a Million
There were 2,117 Werner Drivers with One or More Million Accident-free Miles.
Earth Day, Everyday
In 2022 Werner:
- Expanded our recycling programs
- Eliminated all non-essential paper use
- Improved measurement and transparency towards our ESG goals and initiatives
You’ve Got a Friend In Me
We announced engagements with:
That’s a Wrap, 2022! We’re excited to See What 2023 Brings for Werner, our drivers and our associates.