Offering One-Way, Expedited, Engineered Fleets and Optimization services via optimized routes.
Offers 3,000+ units across its van services, including One-Way, Expedited, Temperature- Controlled, Engineered Fleets, and Network Optimization
Delivers optimized routes for its customers, from global long-haul to specialized time-critical teams to consistent freight plans
With a network of 36 drop yards and 16 terminals, drivers and routes remain efficient
The Werner Difference
- Offers a large, asset-based fleet of 3,000+ truckload units to serve North America
- Customers can utilize the company’s solo, team, leader-team and slip-seat options, ensuring there is an option to meet all needs.
- Proprietary technology available, allowing associates to design custom solutions and reporting for customers.
- All service levels available with pop-up, surge events and expedited solutions, ideal for time-critical shipments.
- Long-haul services available across North America, from Canada to Mexico.
- Offering the industry’s newest truck and trailer fleets, equipped with the latest in safety technology
- More than 24,000 trailers with 100% trailer tracking.
- Industry-leading logistics professionals, providing best-in-class service
- Customer on-site personnel available, ensuring client needs are met.
Get a Freight Quote
From design to implementation, Werner delivers complete freight management programs customized to meet your unique business needs. To receive a no-obligation rate quote from our transportation professionals, click the button below to fill out our simple information form.
Have a question?
We’re here to answer.