Premier intermodal solution with an extensive drayage network and cross-border capabilities.
Access to 90,000 containers, 23,000 van trailers,1,100 temperature-controlled trailers and supported by company-controlled dray assets
Strategic partnerships include UP, BNSF, NS, CSX, FEC, KCS and FXE railroads along with 400+ strategic drayage partners operating across North America
Offers an extensive asset-based drayage network and service requirements to fit the needs of shippers in the US, Mexico and Canada
Offsets pressure in your truckload network by providing additional capacity at a lower cost
The Werner Difference
- Customer service and planning resources are regionally located to give our customers and carriers market experts that build strategic relationships.
- 53’ COFC/TOFC, 40’ COFC and 53’ refrigerated equipment solutions.
- Asset and third-party drayage solutions to handle all North American intermodal needs.
- Technology and innovation created specifically for the business unit.
- Analytics provide real-time access to freight status.
- 20 years of industry experience providing Mexico direct, border direct and transload intermodal options.
- Bilingual customer service and sales support.
Get a Freight Quote
From design to implementation, Werner delivers complete freight management programs customized to meet your unique business needs. To receive a no-obligation rate quote from our transportation professionals, click the button below to fill out our simple information form.
Have a question?
We’re here to answer.